- 23’8” wide models: Double 2x8 perimeter band, double 2x8 SYP girder with ½” sheathing insert under marriage walls, 2x8 floor joists @ 16” O.C. with joist hangers at marriage wall side.
- 27’6” wide models: Double 2x10 perimeter band, double 2x10 SYP girder with ½” sheathing insert under marriage walls, 2x10 floor joists @ 16” O.C. with joist hangers at marriage wall side.
- 29’6” wide models: Double 2x10 perimeter band, double 2x10 SYP girder with ½” sheathing insert under marriage walls, 2x10 floor joists @ 16” O.C. with joist hangers at marriage wall side.
- 31’6” wide models: Double 2x12 perimeter band, double 2x12 SYP girder with ½” sheainserter insert under marriage walls, 2x12 floor joists @ 16” O.C. with joist hangers at marriage wall side.
- ¾” T & G O.S.B. glued and nailed, on all models
- 2x6 Exterior wall construction @ 16” O.C.
- 7/16” O.S.B. exterior wall sheathing
- R-19 Fiberglass insulation with vapor barrier
- ½” Finished drywall with two coats base paint
- Thermoply sheathing board on marriage walls
Roof and Ceiling
Roof and Ceiling
- 23’8” Wide Models: 10” Fixed eave overhang with 6” Fascia
- 27’6”, 29’6”, 31’6” Wide Models: 10” Hinged eave overhang with 6” Fascia
- 10” Hinged eave overhang with 6” Fascia, all models
- 12” Gable end overhangs
- 7/12 Trussed roof @ 16” O.C.
- 7/16” O.S.B. roof sheathing
- 3’ Ice & Water barrier
- Shingle over ridge vent
- 30 year Architectural self-sealing shingles with #15 felt paper
- 8’ Ceiling height
- R-30 Fiberglass insulation (Kraft-faced)
- 5/8” drywall ceiling, taped and spackled with a flat finish
- All interior walls at 16” O.C.
- FHA approved carpet with 6 lb bonded padding in Living Room, Dining Room, Hall and all Bedrooms (shipped loose, cut and labeled per room)
- Vinyl floor covering in Kitchen, Baths and Utility Room
- Ventilated closet shelves
- 6-Panel white or stained passage and bi-fold interior doors
- Wood baseboard molding (3 ¼”) - white or stained pine
- Wood door and window Colonial style casing (2 ¼”) white or stained pine
- Hall light and globe
- Double-hung vinyl windows with screens and insulated Low “E” glass, white interior
- Fiberglass front and rear doors
- Exterior porch light at front and rear doors
- Straight or Dutch Lap Vinyl Siding
- Door bell front and rear
- Vented range hood with light and fan (ductless hood if range is on interior wall)
- 8” deep double-bowl stainless steel sinks with single lever faucet assembly and spray
- Custom built kitchen cabinets – raised panel oak
- High pressure, matte finish laminate countertops with backsplash
- Soffit, Galley Rail or Crown Molding over kitchen cabinets
- Ceiling lights centered in Kitchen and above sink
- Chandelier in Dining Room
- Custom built vanity cabinet with cultured marble top with single bowl lavatory
- One piece fiberglass tub & shower unit
- Bath vent fan with light in all baths (Master bath to receive vent fan with light and heater on separate switch)
- 1.5 gallon colored china pottery water closet (elongated)
- Towel bar and paper holder
- Recessed beveled mirrored cabinet with light
- Vanities 42” and over will have plate glass mirrors with light
- All plumbing stubbed through floor for on-site connection
- Water lines – PEX tube supply lines
- Waste and vent lines – PVC schedule 40
- One frost-free exterior water faucet (shipped loose)
- 200 AMP 40 circuit box (dropped below floor on basement models)
- Smoke detectors – Smoke and heat detectors for Massachusetts only
- Arc Fault Interrupter circuit in all rooms where required.
- Exterior weatherproof receptacle on Ground Fault Interrupter circuit
- GFCI protection where required
- Electric baseboard heat with individual wall-mounted thermostats
- 50 Gallon electric water heater